Press release - Ateliers deMonaco Quantieme Perpetual Turini
New Quantieme Perpetual Calendar Eazy Adjust – Turini
The QP Eazy Adjust Turini is offering our Perpetual Calendar complication with a new contemporary look an feel. Named after the Col de Turini, a high mountain pass in the Alps just North of Monaco made famous as the crucial stage of the Monte-Carlo Rally which is held on its tight road with its many hairpins turns. Underneath the 0.3mm thick Black semi transparent or smoked Sapphire dial you can clearly see the ingredients of our own inhouse developed and patented Perpetual Calendar with EaZy-adjust system. This allows you with one simple turn of the crown to change the function between date - day - week - month and (leap) year, and if you have found the mode you want to change, simply push the crown and adjust. This innovation will make something very cumbersome, very manageable for even the most technically challenged - or as we like to say: EZ! The QPEZ is available in Titanium, 18K Rose- and White-gold, and only made in a limited edition.
Overview of the benefits of our new QP are:
1. Readability - To be able to have an easy to read perpetual calendar, Ateliers deMonaco uses big windows rather than hands.
2. Precision - Tolerances between 0 - 4 seconds/day, made also possible by silicium escape wheel.
3. Reliability - We developed a special safety system to firstly avoid damage calendar mechanism. When changing the functions - even at midnight - there is no risk of damaging the mechanism. Secondly, this safety system also avoids damage of calendar mechanism when turning the hands counterclockwise.
4. Instantaneous - Between 2 minutes before and two minutes after midnight all the functions will change at the same time instantaneously.
5. EaZy to adjust - With the patented EaZy-adjust system it is possible to choose a mode by pulling the crown in 2nd position and turning clockwise. By pushing the pusher inside the crown, the calendar functions can be changed easily and quickly.
Below, you find high resolution photos (please click on the image to start download). For more information, visit our website: www.ateliers-demonaco.com, or to contact us directly. You can e-mail Mrs Elisabeth van Pappelendam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palais de la Scala
1, Avenue Henry Dunant
Telephone : +377 97975747
Recent Press Releases
Press release - H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco embraces Ateliers deMonaco
Press release - Grand Tourbillon Minute Repeater
Press release - Ronde dOr Grand Tourbillon XP1 - white gold/round
Press release - Carre dOr Grand Tourbillon XP1 - white gold/square
Press Releases Archive
Ateliers deMonaco Logo
Logo on WHITE Background
Press Server: http://ateliers-demonaco.com
Unsubscribe: email@example.com Main Website Les Ateliers deMonaco